Ionian Islands, Cyclades islands, Dodecanese islands, Sporades islands: Among the hundreds of islands you will meet in the Greek archipelago, there are five that their fame crosses the border.
Santorini, Mykonos, Crete, Rhodes, Corfu … Among the many Greek islands are the ones that stand out. And yes, there is a reason that is the most popular islands in Greece. Crystal waters on dream beaches, geological, archaeological and cultural monuments that tell stories of centuries, luxurious accommodation with personal service that you will never forget, authentic tastes, that only here you will experience, postcard landscapes, fun till dawn, hospitality, new friends, smiles. These islands know how to give the best experiences to those who visit them over and over again.
The 5 most popular islands in Greece
1. Santorini: You are in the Cyclades: in Oia with the most famous sunset color that dyes the caves and the sea,
you enjoy the most beautiful holidays of your life.
2. Mykonos: You are in Mykonos Town. In Matogiannia for shopping and in Little Venice for cocktails,
shots and dancing over the illuminated mills. This island of Cyclades will steal your heart.
3. Rhodes: It is the largest island in the Dodecanese.
The lanes of Lindos, the Old Town with the Grand Master’s palace and the Knights’ Road give endless walks and the beaches the most magical images.
4. Crete: Among the most popular islands in Greece. In Crete, you live on a magical private beach beneath your suite.
You conquer the blue waves with water skiing, sailing and exploring islands and rocky islets. Try Cretan meze and strong tsikoudia under the Mediterranean sun.
5. Corfu: It is known as the “prince of the Ionian Islands”. You walk to Liston, the fortresses, Achillion and Mon Repo. Enjoy the huge beaches next to the green, taste unique Corfu dishes, gourmet versions of a delicious tradition.