World

Sixteen-year-old lost her life from Rapunzel’s Syndrome

A 16-year-old lost her life in Britain from the so-called Rapunzel syndrome, as she chewed and ate her hair for years. As Independent writes, the hair she swallowed was joined in her body and caused an infection. The result was a wound in her belly, which was infected and caused a deficiency of her vital organs.

The unfortunate Jasmine Beever (left in the photo) was transferred to the hospital having lost her senses at school.

Although she was resurrected for fifteen minutes, then the girl lost her life.

Beever was chewing and eating her hair for years. This habit is a disorder that can be caused by stress.