World

Shocking images of Britney Spears’ father abusing her son!

The complaint was made by the former husband and father of the singer’s two children, Kevin Federline.

On Aug. 25, Kevin was at the police station and reported that his ex-stepfather beat his 13-year-old son while Britney was in charge of the children.

Immediately after the beating, it appears that the singer took her two sons from her father’s house and went to their home, and later the boys were taken by their father Kevin.

Following this specific complaint, the police have taken over the case. Recall that the famous singer and Kevin Federline got married in 2004 and divorced three years after 2007.

It should be noted that the revelation about the beating of one of the two boys by the singer’s father came only hours after another news about the former couple’s children became known. According to TMZ, the former couple made a new deal for 13-year-old Sean and 12-year-old Jayden. Kids will spend 70% of their time with their dad and the remaining 30% with their mom – not the 50-50 they were so far.

This decision may have played a role in the mental health problems the singer has been facing lately.